In today's unpredictable economic times, you want to make sure
that your vacation investment is protected, before and during your trip.
Travel Insurance Plans
You wouldn't leave on your trip without packing essentials. One of the most important things you can take with you is travel insurance.
Whether you’re visiting Canada or you're a Canadian travelling abroad, it's never been easier to get the protection you need.
More information about our Travel Insurance Plans
It's important to get your coverage from someone who understands your unique needs. Our plans cover Canadian residents when government health insurance plans don't; and visitors to Canada get coverage for unexpected events when far from home.
Not sure if you need the coverage?
When you know the facts, you can be prepared! Did you know that if you get sick or injure yourself while travelling away from your home province:
Your travel insurance covers you in an emergency, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our worldwide assistance team provides:
- Government health insurance plans will not cover more than a small percentage of your medical costs.
- With hospital charges, doctors' fees and diagnostic charges, the expenses can quickly become very difficult for many people to manage on their own.
- Multi-lingual service
- Verification of your coverage to the hospital
- Arrangement of emergency medical evacuation
- Coordination of payments
- Communication with your doctor and relatives
Trip Cancellation Coverage Canada, Trip Cancellation Coverage Ontario, Trip Cancellation Coverage Alberta, Trip Cancellation Coverage British Columbia, Trip Cancellation Coverage Manitoba, Trip Cancellation Coverage New Brunswick, Trip Cancellation Coverage Newfoundland, Trip Cancellation Coverage Nova Scotia, Trip Cancellation Coverage PEI, Trip Cancellation Coverage Quebec, Trip Cancellation Coverage Saskatchewan